Saturday, February 24, 2007

Meme

What was your favorite toy growing up?
I guess when I think of toys I see GI Joes and Tranformers. My favorite was the Transformer who turned into a microscope. But the only toy that I still have is a Teddy Bear. I remember thinking if I had him with me I couldn't be hurt.

What was the first curse-word you remember learning?
I first learned curse words at school. I never repeated them. I remember getting in trouble for saying "butthead" so I guess that was my first curse word.

When did you learn there wasn't a Santa Claus?
I remember my Aunts telling me and how I said I didn't believe them, but I did.

Did you have any pets when you were a kid?
Many. I had a baby raccoon named Lulu. She got big and mean. I always caught lizards and snakes and turtles and kept them in aquariums during the summer and then let them go in the fall. I had birds and hamsters. My parents raised coonhounds, show fox terriers and miniature schnauzers and greyhounds so we had more dogs than I could count, but the inside dogs (or pets) were usually fox terriers and schnauzers. Schotzey and Billy were our longest lived and most loved pets.

Where did the monster in your bedroom live?
I remember being scared at night, but usually of nothing in particular.

No comments: