Thursday, March 06, 2008

Chet Gresham, Pitcher, Brooklyn Yankees

So I decided to officially put my name on this blog. Not sure why I hadn't. Some since of modesty I guess. Not that it matters at all. So anyway, afterward I googled my name to see if this blog came up and I found out that I am a pitcher for the Brooklyn Yankees!! When I clicked on it I figured there was some real baseball player on some Yankees' farm team with my name, but I'm guessing no. I really have no idea what this is, but it doesn't look like I am that good, and I haven't been born yet, but still it's good to be noticed.

2 comments:

Steven D. Schroeder said...

It appears to be a sports sim league based on Out of the Park Baseball, a fun game if you're a baseball stat nerd...

Chet said...

I could get into that. I'm all about sports numbers. I still think I should get some kind of royalty though! Under Team Leader Skills I got a confident, None at all! Come on!